scratch

 When he encountered maize for the first time, he thought it incredibly corny.

The ice-cream trucks bring back bad memories for all of us.

He watched the dancing piglets with panda bear tummies in the swimming pool.

I thought red would have felt warmer in summer but I didn't think about the equator.

Plans for this weekend include turning wine into water.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

He enjoys practicing his ballet in the bathroom.

There's no reason a hula hoop can't also be a circus ring.

Sometimes it is better to just walk away from things and go back to them later when you’re in a better frame of mind.

Truth in advertising and dinosaurs with skateboards have much in common.

Someone I know recently combined Maple Syrup & buttered Popcorn thinking it would taste like caramel popcorn. It didn’t and they don’t recommend anyone else do it either.

If you really strain your ears, you can just about hear the sound of no one giving a damn.

Not all people who wander are lost.

She did not cheat on the test, for it was not the right thing to do.

Be careful with that butter knife.

Greetings from the real universe.

Nancy was proud that she ran a tight shipwreck.

He was the only member of the club who didn't like plum pudding.

I purchased a baby clown from the Russian terrorist black market.

The snow-covered path was no help in finding his way out of the back-country.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

loan

artificial